Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Visible Progress by One Procrastinating Eva

Remarkable how much you can procrastinate when you don't put your mind to your work, eh? I've been doing that almost the entire time since I got home and I'm really not too pleased about it. At least I've made a little progress on halters.

I have not started with the first place raffle halter per se, but I have started experimenting with the style. I'd hate to send a first attempt at something to someone. That would not be pretty. So instead of making a black and green halter for a Stone ISH, I started making a black and red halter for a Breyer Strapless. I'll probably do the cheek-pieces and then drop it until my backlog is canceled.
Progress so far:
That's the noseband. I think it looks pretty snazzy--you?

I also found that Lady Phase's head is almost exactly the same as the ISH's, so I don't have to worry about going off measurements. Thank goodness!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the noseband, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know this is mary and I wanted to say thinks! also i LOVE all of your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete