Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finished at last.

Somehow the halter I was working on took forever to do, as those who've read the last few posts know, and so this weekend I was especially pleased to finish it. And then after homework was done, I started another one. This only worked out because I hadn't brought any models but Lady Phase with me, and I got bored. Surprise, surprise. It's not finished yet, but so far the gluing has gone much more smoothly.
And without further rambling: the new halter.

 It's refreshing to have actual tack to post for a change. Anyway, now I'm starting work on the black cooler that will go with this and after that the other two raffle items are going to be finished. Hopefully those will go more quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome, Eva! (Coming from a girl who knows literally nothing about halters, of course.) *cough* Back me up on this, Eva's fellow horse-lover friends. :)