Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GG Valentine and Heartbreaker

They arrived today. The Giselle mold is even better in person and I love the set. And you'd not believe the hoops I had to jump through to get these pictures--indoor lighting is not my friend. Please excuse the terrible lighting...


Anyway. According to my mom, I've been laying on the "procrastination" thing too thickly on this blog. She's right, but just in case any admissions officer is skeptical, I didn't procrastinate tonight OR last night. Aren't you proud? No? You try it then... haha. No, but really--it's nice to not procrastinate. You won't hear about it much more from now on.

I think I need to put a little more content other than pictures up. Sadly, there's not too much to talk about. The  beginnings of a novel are floating around on my computer waiting for something to happen, but first I feel like I have to get halters out of the way. Which would entail actually working on them once in a while... haha. Stupid matches not working...

Oh yes! Duh! We went riding today! Jones was really good--he started a bit slow but decided to turn on the engine toward the end. It was so windy that I had trouble staying in a half-seat at the canter some directions. Jones didn't mind me holding his mane, though, so it was all right. We did a bounce today. Trot in, canter out, with three fences and on a diagonal. The one thing there was a problem with was drifting to the left. It was because I kept turning early, but we fixed it eventually. We also did the outside line, but it felt a little awkward because it was low, Jones got bored, and was just jumping flat. It's not like he needed to jump up much, either... Next time it should be better.


1 comment: