Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Taking a new spin on the blog.

If you've read the first several posts on this blog, you'll know that they're disorganized ramblings written either late at night or while being hyper--in other words, it's horrid. I'm taking those posts down and taking a new spin on the blog. It's going to be more focused on horses, model horses, and writing. Well, along with the occasional personal update.

So please just take a note of that. I think that's going to be all for today seeing as I shouldn't be writing this right now--rather applications. Expect the next post Friday-Sunday at the latest.

And just to add a little interest, here's a picture of my horse Jones. I don't think I have any up about him yet.

Doing his favorite thing--eating. I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment