Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One application is gone!

That's right, one of my applications has been sent in. Now I just get to wait until I'm in Big Bend for the decision letter to come back. So I'll be biting my fingernails until then. Joy. And they're already so short!

Still, no further progress on Klondike. I need to kick myself back into action, since he's already such a late present. As a total newbie to customizing I totally underestimated the time it would take until I finished him. I don't think I'll ever underestimate it so grossly again. Yikes.

So, I have a question for the model horse people. How in the sam hill do you pay for all these model horses? And nice tack? And props? And Breyerfest? And... Okay, I better stop now. I can't figure out how model horses are really going to fit into my budget. I suppose I'll figure it out eventually. Until then... I should look for someone needing a babysitter.

Today we all went into town and I was dropped off at the toy store to drool over the Cloud Nines and Rachel Alexandras and the Big Chex to Cash and all the other lovely ponies they had. I should really stop torturing myself with all these pretty ponies. I probably never will, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment