Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bright Blue Halter Overdose

My gosh, I am going  to be busy in the next month! I'll be making over ten bright blue halters, mostly from measurements. Luckily I have a few of the horses already, but not all of them. This should be interesting. I hope I won't run out of the blue I need. JoAnn always has more, I guess.

I'm also going to be sewing like a maniac, because I just got three new dress patterns that I can't wait to try. Of course, I have to learn techniques first...

Sorry for the short post, and I'm also sorry that I don't have any new pictures to show. Guess a re-used one will do.

Cute jumper pony

One other thing. I realize that this blog is full of tyops and, grammar errors (heehee). Sorry about that, but I promise I'm thinking the words correctly. My hands just have minds of their own, I guess. I do check for errors but forget a lot of them when I go back to correct the post. Again, please leave me a little slack! I'm not always giving my full attention to things like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment