Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New blog?

You all know from the banner on the top of this blog that I should be writing about model horses and real horses and photography and writing (yes, I'm a nutter). But I don't. Most of the time I chatter about random stuff like finals and school thingies.

Also, next year I'll be away at school and I won't have time to email my parents every day, no matter how much they bug me about it. And I know they will, so I'm contemplating starting another blog for them to read rather than pestering me every minute of every day.

If you think that's a good idea or something you'd read, please let me know somehow.

Mandatory photo of Jones
Back on topic. Went riding yesterday and oh boy, was it a disaster. I realized after looking at some photos that I have inexplicably developed--of all things-- a chair seat! Gaahhh.
EEEEEEWWW!!!!
Yeah. It's bad! And then Jones came up lame again towards the end of the lesson. The farrier was going to check him out again today, but he had to leave early so we'll see tomorrow. I personally think it might be from having so much rain right after such a long dry spell, but then again what do I know?

Again, if you think a "personal" blog is something you'd read or if you have a name suggestion, I'd love to hear your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment