Sunday, November 6, 2011

Summer Photo Update

(This is a post I made a while ago and never posted. I'm not going to finish it, but here it is anyway.)

It's been a while since I've posted and, despite the fact that this is summer, I've been really busy. I wish it weren't that way and it probably wouldn't be if I would stop putting stuff off, but that's how it is. Since I last posted I have taken pictures of the following: Rusty and Pepper, miniature horses, and my Ben medallion. My mom got pictures of me riding.

Rusty and Pepper were totally uninterested in me when I went to see them last weekend. They decided to eat rather than be hams like the minis I saw. They never have been, so it's nothing new.

Pepper

Rusty

Yesterday I went to Crowe's Nest Farm to drop off my Bearded Dragon lizard, who is imaginatively named Lucky. Since I'm going away next year, he needed a new home. Crowe's Nest's Bearded Dragon died a month or two ago, so we were happy to find each other through my friend Mandy.

Lucky at my house

Lucky in his new home

Crowe's Nest also had several groups of miniature horses. One consisted of three full-grown horses and a foal. There was a pinto gelding called BooBoo who was the most tame of the three. Then there was a mare who I believe is a silver dapple. She wouldn't let me touch her, but if I'd had more time I think she would have because she looked very curious. The last adult horse was the broodmare, who apparently doesn't like people. Her foal is very friendly, though.

BooBoo on the left, silver dapple (?) on the right


There were more mini photos but I can't be bothered to go find them now. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment