Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Circuit Show

This is the second show I've been to this summer. I also went to the first Summer Circuit show, where Jones was  really good and listened to me better than he ever has before.

Because the Summer Circuit shows are three days long, today was for schooling. I went out at around 10:30 and stayed all day. First, I and the rest of the barn group who were out early helped set up the barn's area and stalls. Busting open the  Jones was great! We had a few refusals, which were due to rider error, and on second attempt we usually fixed the problem. I'm feeling pretty optimistic for the rest of the weekend.

I also took lots of pictures. Here are some of my favorites.








I have more, but I don't want to stay up too late.You will see plenty of photos of horses and people in show garb during the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment