Monday, October 31, 2011

Snow Photo Spam

Most of you probably know that I'm at school in the northeast and that New England just had a huge snowstorm right before Halloween. And since I was right in the middle of it and had my camera (thankfully the charge was full before the power went out!), I got a lot of pictures. So here they are...

Horses first.
Kara

Kate

Kate

Roca

Roca

Roca

Roca

Roca

Roca

Cows next

Rachel

Rachel

Jordan

Sarah

Rachel

Pigs...

Gwendolyn and Eustace (don't ask me which is which)

Other fun stuff...






Ice bubbles! Yay!

Hope you enjoyed that! Oh, and because today is Halloween and not Christmas... I was myself as a Hogwarts student. Gryffindor, of course. And that's official, because Pottermore says so. So there.

Weeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment