Sunday, July 22, 2012

Denizens of Eva's Office

Today I'm going to post some photos of possibly the most popular horses ever shown on my blog. Can you guess? Think black and white.
That's right--the Gypsy Vanners of the Florida Carriage Museum are back! (I should note that the carriage museum has been renamed The Grand Oaks.)
This gelding seemed pretty eager for company. That is, until I expressed my interest in taking photos, when he promptly showed me his rump. I got a few nice shots, though.
As horses do, he grazed for most of the time I was there. 
Two paddocks down resides one of the other Vanners, who I think was trained to avoid the paparazzi. 
I also met these two, who were definitely the most friendly. 


I have a lot more photos of the Vanners as well as other horses from the Carriage Museum, but I have sat here at Starbucks working on these two posts long enough. When I next get WiFi I'll post the rest of the photos, but for now, enjoy the Gypsy Vanners!


ETA: I'm having some problems with the formatting so please bear with me. I'll get it fixed up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment